جمعه 28 خرداد 1395
Put the verbs into the correct form (future perfect simple).
- By 9 o'clock, we (finish) our homework.
- They (leave) the classroom by the end of the hour.
- We (go) home by next week.
- She (return) from the excursion by 6 o'clock.
- (buy / he) the new house by October?
- The sun (not / rise) by 4 o'clock.
- (you/do) the shopping by 3 o'clock?
Put the verbs into the correct form (future perfect continuous).
- By the end of the month I (live) in this town for ten years.
- By the end of this week we (work) on the project for a month.
- By July the fifth they (study) English for 3 years.
- By 10 o'clock she (watch) TV for 4 hours.
- She (sleep) for 10 hours by 11 o'clock.
- We (look for) him for 40 days by next Saturday.
- They (wait) for the president for 5 hours.
Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense (future perfect simple or continuous.)
- By 2018 we (live) in Madrid for 20 years.
- He (write) a book by the end of the year.
- (finish, you) this novel by next week?
- He (read) this book for 15 days by the end of this week.
- They (be) married for 40 years by the end of this month.
- (be, she) pregnant for three months this week?