سه شنبه 19 مرداد 1395
- a big breakfast every morning?
Are you eat
Do you eat
You are eat
- Ken is using computer now. He is writing a business letter.
- How many people at the party at Luke's house last night?
- I bought a ticket from Miami to New York. I was happy because it very expensive.
- that movie about airplanes last night?
Do you see
Do you saw
Did you see
Did you saw
- The teacher explained the lesson well, but Mark anything about the lesson.
- Which three verbs all have the same final sound?
sneezed, played, watched
looked, studied, washed
missed, laughed, clapped
worked, answered, blogged
- Jose is from Mexico. His native language is Spanish. He French.
- This dictionary is expensive. Those expensive, also.
- What tonight? If you're free, you can go to the movies with us.
are you do
are you going to do
do you do
did you do
- I don't understand. What ?
does this word new mean
does this new word mean
means this word new
means this new word
- You can't go outside now. It really hard!
- I'm not a rich man. I don't have money.
- Samantha and Cindy tennis together every Saturday morning.
- We have today.
a meeting business
a business meeting
a meeting of business
a business's meeting
- We have a new car now. We really our new car a lot!
- The capital of the United States Washington D. C.
- If you're hungry, there is some fruit on the table. You can have if you'd like.
a few banana
- Why to New York City last month? Was it for business?
did you go
did you went
were you go
were you went
- The big company meeting is .
on room 256 in Tuesday
in room 256 in Tuesday
on room 256 on Tuesday
in room 256 on Tuesday
- Jill is tall, but her sister Jessie is .
the same tall
- I didn't know the answer to question number 50, but Luke it to me.