Put the verbs in the brackets into the correct tense using the Future Simple (will) or Present Simple (do).
Example: When I (finish) _____ the book I'll lend it to you. (key = finish)
do not like
2. If I (work) ____ hard today, can I go out earlier tomorrow?
3. If he (not know) ____ what to do he'll ask his mum.
does not know
4. If you (not like) ____ this ice cream I'll buy you another one.
do not like
5. If she (need) ____ a radio, I'll lend her mine.
6. If I eat a lot, I (be) ____ sick.
7. If I see him I (give) ____ him a lift.
8. When I go shopping I (buy) ____ some drink.
9. I (come) ____ as soon as I finish my work.
10. If we (not hurry) ____, we will arrive late.
do not hurry
11. When I see Kate I (invite) ____ her to the party.
12. I'm going to learn a lot while I (be) ____ on holiday.
13. When you (be) ____ in New York, you must come to visit us.
14. I (phone) ____ you when I get back from school.
15. You (not know) ____ how good player I am until you have tried to play with me.
will not know
16. You (be) ____ angry with me if you open that box.
17. My mother will be furious when she (see) ____ what you have done.
18. He (not let) ____ you out until you have finished your work.
will not let
19. By the time he (get) ____ back from the business trip I'll have left.
20. When Tom (go) ____ I'll give you my phone number.