1. It is very important that all employees _______________ in their proper uniforms before 6:30 a.m.
A. are dressed
B. will be dressed
C. be dressed
2. I wish my brother _________ here.
3. The coach insisted that Fabio _______ the center position, even though he's much too short for that position..
4. Evelyn Pumita moved that the meeting _______________.
A. was adjourned
B. be adjourned
5. My mother would know what to do. Oh, would that she _______ here with us now!
6. If only Jughead ______ a little more responsible in his choice of courses!
7. If Mrs. Lincoln ________ ill that night, the Lincolns would not have gone to Ford Theatre..
B. had been
8. Her employees treated Mrs. Greenblatt as though she _______ a queen.
9. If his parents ____________ more careful in his upbringing, Holden Caulfield would have been quite different.
A. had been
10. I wish I _________ better today.